No cancellation fee, cancel any time
Click button below to make a payment.
PRIVATE Tour Guide Hiroshima, Koya, Himeji, Nara, Osaka, Kobe
Having your local private tour guide on the ground makes the traveling experience way more rewarding and fun. Whether you’d like to visit a temple in Kyoto, experiment with different dishes in Tokyo, walk the hills of Mount Koya or just explore the atomic dome in the Hiroshima area, we are here to help. Maikoya has constantly been rated as the top cultural experience venue in Kansai and we work with the best tour guides in Tokyo and Kyoto who are experts in their field. The best part is we have an actual location in the heart of Kyoto, so you can always call us or come to our office if you should have any problems at all.
By having your private government licensed private tour guide you will get
- An experienced, licensed local tour guide with all the local knowledge and tips who will make sure that you focus on relaxing and having fun and not worry about getting lost.
- A well planned itinerary prepared for you in advance and shared with you in advance so that you don’t have to worry about missing your train or missing the best museum in town because it closes early.
- An opportunity to exchange emails with the tour guide and ask some questions you may have including but not limited to good restaurants in town, seasonal activities, local customs and the etiquette, what to bring along and so on.
- Your local guide will not only escort you throughout the whole trip, he/she will also share all the interesting facts about the culture and history of your destination that only locals know.
- Your local guide will show you the best photo spots, best souvenir shops and off the beaten tracks that may be of interest to you.
- You don’t have to pay for your guide’s transportation or meal.
During this tour you get to choose whether to take a taxi or use the public transportation. In either case it is good to bring comfortable shoes and leave your heavy bag at your hotel. You can always leave your belongings at Maikoya Kyoto if you need to. Also don’t forget to bring some cash to use for the vending machines and the souvenir shops as in Japan some stores still do not accept credit card.
This tour can be adjusted based on your needs and desires. As soon as you make the reservation the tour guide will contact you with the details.
- The tours usually start 10:00 AM and finish at 6 PM.
- The tour guide can meet you at your hotel lobby and can drop you at your hotel.
- The tour guide escorts you all the time and you take public transportation or ride a taxi as a small group.
Hiroshima Best Spots Tour Itinerary
-Children’s Peace Memorial
-Shukei En Garden
Mount Koya Best Spots Tour Itinerary
Nankai Koya line from Namba or Tenku Train Scenic route
-Sasazushi for lunch
-Konpon Daito pagoda (The Great Stupa)
Osaka Best Spots Tour Itinerary
Kyoto Culture & History Tour Itinerary
-Fushimi Inari Temple OR Arashiyama Temple
Kobe Best Spots Tour Itinerary
-The China Town
-Harborland and Meriken Parkway
-The foreign settlements in Kitano
IncludedFriendly and certified tour guideTour guide's in-city transportationTour guide's lunch
Not IncludedTaxi fareTour guide's inter-city transportationMuseum entrance fees
Kyoto Samurai & Ninja Museum"Kyoto samurai & ninja museum. Kyoto's best rated samurai, ninja, martial arts and history museum. Our samurai souvenir gift shop also has swords, katana, tabi socks, tabi shoes. A samurai village and samurai house feeling including a ninja dojo inside the museum. The ninja park for kids and a separate kimono tea ceremony room for families also available. Samurai and Kyoto have always been associated throughout history. From the early Heian period to the collapse of the Tokugawa shogunate the samurai and ninja always roamed the streets of Kyoto. Now they are back! What is more, you can have a hands on experience including wearing a samurai armor, doing a shuriken (ninja star) throw and ninja blow gun. Japan's largest experience based museum dedicated to the glorious history of brave samurai warriors, everlasting ninja fighters and the martial arts. Located in the heart of Kyoto.
Address: Teramachi Utanokoji building 2F, 292, Higashidaimonjicho, Nakagyo-ku, Kyoto, Japan 〒604-8043 google map
After booking online you will get your voucher instantly via email!
Frequently Asked Questions FAQ
1- Is there a samurai show every day and every hour? Yes we continuously have samurai shows all the time. If sensei is not there, you are given voucher to come watch the samurai show on another day.
2- Is there are samurai gift shop in the museum? Yes, we have many samurai and ninja goods for sale.
3- Do you sell real or replica swords? Yes we sell both new and antique swords. We also ship them overseas for a small fee if you ask.
4- Do I need a reservation? We accept walk ins but it is cheaper to buy tickets online. Additionally, if you are visiting as a group, we can serve you better when we know what time you'll show up.