Tsukiji Market food tour
Tsukiji is a world-famous market and it is called “Kitchen of Tokyo”. A part of the market (Inner market) where they used to hold tuna auctions was relocated to Toyosu in 2018. But don’t worry, the outer market stays open with the same passion in Tsukiji! There are about 400 stores in the outer market and you will encounter many interesting ingredients and foods while walking through the market.
Our Tokyo FooDrink Tour will take you to some vibrant stores selling the best quality foods in the outer market. You can try a variety of Japanese foods ranging from finger foods to delicacies. Our knowledgeable guides will tell you a lot of tips about Japanese culinary culture during the tour. We also visit the small wholesale area and show you many kinds of seafood and foods. Don’t miss to taste a fresh tuna there too! At the end of the tour, we go to the local Sushi restaurant and enjoy some fresh Sushi. Get ready to learn some facts about Sushi there!
Tsukiji Market could be overwhelming but your guide knows everything. Follow the guide and let’s eat and drink like a Japanese local!
If you are interested in learning Japanese food culture with a friendly guide, book this tour right now!
- ・Experience several different types of local Japanese foods.
- ・Explore the Tsukiji Market with a friendly English-speaking guide.
- ・Discover where the local foodies go to eat.
- ・Learn the foundation of the Japanese food culture at ‘Tsukiji Wonder Land’
- TOUR SCHEDULE
8:30 am – 11:30 am (Approx. 3 hours)
*Mainly (Mon. Tue. Thu. Fri. Sat.)【ITINERARY】
- – 8:30 am Meetup at Tsukiji Honganji Temple (In front of the gate)
- – Tour the Tsukiji outer market and grab Japanese foods and drinks with our guide.
- – Explore the Tsukiji Uogashi Wholesale Market.
- – Experience Japanese sake tasting and eat sushi at a local restaurant.
- – 11:30 am Then return to Tsukiji Station (Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line).
- Tsukiji Honganji Temple / Tsukiji Station (Metro)
- MEETING TIME
- For a prompt departure at 8:30 AM.
Please arrive by 8:15 AM at the main gate of the Tsukiji Honganji-Temple.
- RETURN TIME
- Approximately 11:30 AM
- PRICE (PER PERSON)
- 9,500 JPY
- 1. Japanese omelet
2. Fried fish cake
3. Fresh Tuna
4. Dashi soup and Katsuobushi (sample)
5. Japanese green tea (sample)
7. SushiPlease Note：
・Our food menu includes some sample foods.
・We believe that we will take you to the best shops in the market as well as in Tokyo.
・If you have any food restrictions or allergies, please tell us at least one day prior to the tour date.(Until 17:00JST)Otherwise, we cannot change the menu for you.
・The minimum drinking age is 20 years old in Japan.
– (We will prepare alternative drinks for participants under the age.)
- ・This is a group tour.
- ・We will leave at 8:30 am sharp, so please make sure to be there on time!
- ・There could be a delay at when the tour ends, if you have an appointment or plan right after this tour, please let us know in advance.【Pricing & Payment】
- ・All payments must be made in full before the tour.
- ・We define a participant over the age of 12 years old as an adult.
・Children between the ages of 4 – 12 years old are considered a child.
– (A child’s price is 70% of an adult’s price)
・Children under 3 years old are free (w/o Food).
- ・If the group is over the maximum group size, then the group will be separated.
- ・If you would like to do a PRIVATE tour, please send an inquiry to us.
– (TOTAL PRICE= 15,000 JPY [Basic fee] + 7,000 JPY/person)
- ・Cancellation Policy【Chinese Speaking Guide】
- ・若你需要中文導覽的話，請在來信中告訴我們。 中文網站
(If you would like to join the Chinese-speaking guide tour, please note it in your inquiry.)