Robot Restaurant Tokyo
In the mood for quirky and offbeat things to do in Tokyo, Japan? Trust us, you’ll surely love the electric and one-of-a-kind Robot Restaurant in Shinkuku. Famous for crazily fun and wacky shows, this eccentric restaurant wows its visitors with its glittering robots, wild decorations, charming dancers, dazzling lasers and madness that can be experienced only in Japan.
Experience the most futuristic and dynamic only-in-Japan show at the remarkable Robot Restaurant Tokyo! Set right at the heart of the Kabukicho district, the restaurant offers an extraordinary experience that you’ll remember for years to come. Nicknamed as the “robot cabaret”, this bizarrely wonderful restaurant is, hands down, one of the most sought-after attractions in Tokyo for foreign visitors.
At 2:30 PM, you can visit the venue and snap photos of its amazing robots. And, guess what? You can have a seat VIP upgrade here, which is an option only available with Maikoya. Instead of having an allocated, random seat, this upgrade ensures that you’re as close to the action and craziness that only this restaurant can offer.
- Electronic ticket – No need to print the details. Just show your email confirmation and e-ticket on your smartphone.
- You can opt for the add-on bento box to complete your Robot Restaurant Tokyo experience.
- Every Maikoya customer will get a freebie.
- Seat upgrades are available only for Maikoya customers
3:00 pm – 5:00 pm (Approx. 2 hours)
*Mainly (Mon. Tue. Wed. Thu. Fri. Sat. Sun.)【ITINERARY】
- 2:30 pm: Meetup at Robot Restaurant Shinjuku
- Watch the show with photo ops with the robots
- 5:00 pm End of tour
HOW TO USE:
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- Valid only on the date and time specified
- Please arrive at the restaurant 30 minutes prior to the time shown on the voucher
- 1-7-1 Kabukicho Shinjuku-ku Tokyo, Japan
HOW TO GET THERE:
- 5-minute walk from JR Shinjuku Station
- 5-minute walk from Shinjuku Sanchome Station of Tokyo metro and on Toei Shinjuku Line (Exit A8 or A9)
- You can’t enter the restaurant without showing the email confirmation or e-ticket.
- Also, take note that your electronic receipt may not be accepted by the restaurant as an entry ticket.
- Please arrive early, as late comers won’t be entertained. You should be at Robot Restaurant Tokyo at least 30 minutes before the how begins.
- No cancellations, refunds or changes can be made.
- Seating VIP upgrades, normally, sell out fast during the city’s peak tourist season.
- Ticket is non-refundable once the booking is confirmed.