No cancellation fee, cancel any time
Click button below to make a payment.
TeamLab Borderless Tokyo Light Show – Interactive Museum Ticket
Want to see something jaw-dropping and surreal in Japan’s capital? Searching for otherworldly and mind-blowing things to do in Tokyo, Japan? Then, make sure to book tickets to the beloved MORI Building Digital Art Museum! With extraordinary and spectacular displays, this museum lets you immerse into a surreal dimension full of vibrant colors and stunning structures.
Get instant e-tickets to the famous MORI Building Digital Art Museum, for a guaranteed and hassle-free entry to this revolutionary 3-D exhibit in Odaiba, Tokyo.
Offering a true unique experience, teamLab Borderless Tokyo dazzles and wows visitors with a wondrous, outstanding array of displays. It’s a mesmerizing Tokyo attraction where interactive and overlapping digital works of art span the whole rooms and connecting corridors.
What’s more, the vivid artworks are projected across visitors, floors, walls and sometimes one another. MORI’s enthralling creations will vanish, change and appear right before your eyes in response to your mere physical presence, touch or movement.
Wander between digital waterfalls and gigantic flowers. Spend a few moments gazing on the mesmerizing lamps, hanging crystals and crashing waves. Stand still and be amazed by butterflies and flowers blooming around you. Furthermore, you can create your own original animated art and let it loose across the sprawling museum.
- Instant access – There’s no need to line up and wait for minutes, so you can buy tickets. Just have your QR code scanned, and step into a magical world created by state-of-the-art technology.
- Last minute tickets – Order a day before your visit, to ensure museum entry to this usually-sold-out exhibit.
- Instant confirmation – Book now, and you’ll get your electronic tickets in a few minutes.
- Interactive exhibits – Amazing digital works of art that respond to one another as well as your movement.
- Immersion – Get lost inside a world of brilliant projections, breathtaking structures as well as installations of sound and light.
With over 50 digital artworks that span around 10,000 square meters across a couple of floors, the size of this museum is simply astounding. So, get ready to spend hours exploring a fascinating digital world!
For a memorable visit, immerse into the one-of-a-kind exhibit of its numerous distinct areas, including:
- Future Park: Kids can learn and have a swell time playing and sketching here. Paint your pictures and watch them magically come to life projected on the museum walls.
- Athletic Space: It’s an exciting place where adults and kids alike can have a blast with some light-up obstacle courses.
- En tea House: Located on the museum’s upper level, it makes a tranquil and ideal place on your museum visit. The menu includes a handful of delicious and aromatic Japanese ice cream and teas. The heart of this experience, however, are the blossom flower projections appearing in every cup as you set it down. The projections scatter across your table whenever you raise your cup for a sip, only to be renewed again.
- Borderless World: It’s the first area you’ll see, upon entering the museum. Here, you’ll get to explore a space filled with ever-changing and constantly moving projections of fantasy creatures, waterfalls, crows and flowers. Animated butterflies also appear on your body and set off around the exhibits. Fantasy creatures and flocks of crows move around the corridors, staring at you and peeking into the rooms as you are passing by.
- Kids 0 to 3 years can enter the museum for free.
- Every child must be accompanied by an adult of at least 20 years of age.
- Photo ID might be required
- Re-entry to the museum is not allowed
- Tickets to the museum can’t be changed or canceled after confirmation
- Some works of art might not be displayed on your visit due to maintenance
- Some works of art include loud noises or flashing lights
- No drinking, eating or smoking inside the exhibit space
- For safety precautions, pregnant women aren’t allowed inside certain museum areas
- Unstable footwear can’t be used in the Athletic Area. There’s a limited sneaker collection for rent on the upper floor
PRICING AND PAYMENT:
- All payments must be made in full before the tour.
- Reselling tickets to the museum is strictly prohibited
- Resold tickets are not valid for refund or entry
- Ticket is non-refundable once booking is confirmed
- Don’t forget to bring your e-ticket. Save it on your phone or print it
HOW THIS WORKS:
- First, book e-tickets on this event page, for guaranteed and easy entry to your preferred date.
- Check your inbox or spam folder and look for your electronic ticket.
- Save the electronic ticket on your phone or print it.
- Scan the ticket’s QR code at the museum’s entrance at any time of your picked date.
- MORI Building DIGITAL ART MUSEUM: EPSON teamLab Borderless Tokyo, Odaiba Palette Town, 1-3-8 Aomi, Koto-ku, Tokyo, Japan
HOW TO GET THERE:
- 5-minute walk from Tokyo Teleport Station on the Rinkai Line
- 5-minute walk from Aomi Station on the Yurikamome Line
MEETING TIME AND PLACE:
- For a prompt departure at 10:00 AM, please arrive by 9:30 AM at the entrance of the museum.
- Approximately 12:00 PM
PRICE (PER PERSON):
- JPY 3,200
MAIKOYAMaikoya Contact the Host
Address: 1 Chome-22-7 Shinmachi, Nishi Ward, Osaka, Osaka Prefecture 550-0013
Book online and get your voucher via email instantly!Maikoya Osaka offers unique cultural experiences where visitors can engage in various cultural activities such as the traditional tea ceremony, Japanese calligraphy, origami, kimono dressing and much more. Maikoya Osaka is the only place in Japan where visitors can meet and chat with a maiko in training anytime of the year.
Learning about a country through cultural workshops and activities will give you a better understanding of our intricate history, valued social principals and holistic way of life. By learning about Japan and its people through activities and lessons such as tea ceremony, kimono dressing, Japanese cooking and the life of a samurai, you will be immersed in different perspectives and approaches that are unique to this country. Maikoya offers you opportunities to understand this culture through local instructors and guides. There is no better way to learn about a new place from the viewpoints of those who grew up and live in this amazing country. What better way to spend a day than learning a traditional, beautiful new activity with a knowledgeable tutor in a picturesque setting? You wouldn’t find friendlier people to help you experience Japan in all its splendor. *** Please let us know if you have any food allergies, Halal, vegan or vegetarian preferences.Frequently Asked Questions FAQ
1- Do you accept walk-ins? For tea ceremony, kimono experience, calligraphy and the samurai experience we accept walk ins. However, there is a possibility that you may need to wait sometime to be served if you show up without any reservation. So, we kindly recommend reserving in advance.
2-Do you have kimonos for kids? Yes, we do have small size kimonos for kids. Just let us know the age/height of your child in advance.
3- Can I walk outside wearing the kimono for the rest of the day? This depends on the season.Some seasons we allow the customers to walk outside and take pictures. We have the kimono rental option, for a small additional fee you can stroll the streets of Osaka or visit Osaka castle by wearing a kimono for the rest of the day.
4- Do you provide any hairdo services? Yes (for females), we will make sure you look your best and your hair matches the traditional kimono style.
5- How far is your location from the Dotonbori area? How far is your location from Umeda? It is about 18-minute walk or 6-minute taxi ride from Dotonbori. It is about 10-minute train ride or a 15-minute taxi ride from Umeda.
6- Do you hold your activities in a Japanese house? I want to see inside of a Japanese house. Yes. You have to take your shoes off to get in and all the rooms have the interior like a traditional Japanese house.
7- Do you have discounts if I want to experience multiple events at once?. For individuals we usually can't offer any discount as we need to prepare for each activity in advance. For groups more than 4, who want to experience multiple activities, please drop us a message with the subject title multiple activities for groups.
8- Do you only show activities or you explain the meanings, symbols etc?. We are the only place that is supervised by college professors and and focus on cross-cultural awareness. Our experiences are lots of fun and also quite educational.
9- Do you have a souvenir shop where I can get matcha tea, tea ceremony set, calligraphy set, replica swords etc. to remember my experience?. Yes, we have a gift shop on the first floor.
Call Maikoya: 06-6556-6257