Ninja Cooking Class For Kids & Families in Osaka with a Souvenir
Joining a traditional cooking class is, by far, one of the best ways for families to get to know the host country. Unfortunately, most kids have short attention spans. And, when it comes to food, they are quite picky than us, adults. That’s why we’ve prepared the ultimate cooking experience that’s fun, educational and enjoyable for the whole family: The Osaka Ninja sweets making experience.
This experience includes
- Picking any characters your kids like, such as doraemon, pikachu, etc..
- Combining this cool activity with other cultural activities, like tea ceremony, kimono photo and ninja experience, for a small fee
- Learning how to make delicious Japanese wagashi sweets
- Dressing as a ninja family and take tons of fun photos
- Staff will help you to take a plethora of epic photos and enjoy tasty food as a family
- Adjustable ingredients if you have food allergy, kosher or halal concerns. Just in case you are wondering, the lesson’s ingredients are rice flour, bean paste and some coloring.
For this experience, first you will be transformed into modern day ninjas. You’ll earn some secret tricks of ninja. By the way, did you know the ninja did not eat any smelly food??? A friendly English-speaking instructor will share information as well as guide you in making your delicious Japanese sweets. Once you’ve done making the sweets, you’ll have the pleasure of eating them. What’s more, we will have a souvenir for every participant. Of course, your best souvenirs will be the experience as well as the memorable photos you’ll take.
It’s a simplified sweets making class that’s safe and fun for the little ones. To meet with their attention span, we make sure the experience doesn’t last over 30 minutes, and the whole experience is done in 45 to 60 minutes. Whenever there’s some waiting needed, we engage young participants by teaching them some origami tricks (e.g. making ninja star) so the experience is absolutely fun. Even better, the process is so simple and easy to repeat at home. The best part is you get to eat what you make, a wonderful Japanese memory you will always cherish.
PS: If you have any food allergies or any specific food or ingredient concerns please just type them in the “notes” section of the booking page.
PS: You need at least 3 people to reserve this experience. If only 2 people are participating please reserve for three, as this is a private experience.