PRIVATE Kimono Tea Ceremony in Tokyo Shinjuku
This is a private kimono tea ceremony session. There will be no one else except you in the tea ceremony session. We also can allow you to take many photos.
- Traditional tea ceremony
- Drinking green tea and eating Japanese sweets
- Wearing a Kimono
- The best cultural experience with the combination of kimono, meditation, harmony, matcha, and Japanese sweets
You will make a green tea (Matcha) in an ancient-style Japanese tea ceremony room wearing Kimono. We are the highest ranked tea ceremony facility in Tokyo(OUR LOCATION). We accept walk-ins but it is better to reserve online if you don’t like to wait. In this workshop, a qualified instructor will walk you through step by step of traditional tea ceremony. This is a ritual-like activity where ceremonial tea is prepared and presented to promote well-being, mindfulness and harmony. It is also called the Way of the Tea.
Your workshop will include:
- An introduction to the Japanese tea ceremony and associated rituals
- This is taught by a friendly instructor who speaks English
- You will be encouraged to try traditional green matcha tea and Japanese styled sweets
- Only traditional tea ceremony utensils will be used
- Relax in a classroom decorated in traditional Japanese décor and architecture
- Explanations of the ceremony’s history and technique
- Not only watching the demonstration but actually performing the ritual
Learn Japanese culture with all of your senses – especially your sense of wonder!