Kyoto premium sake brewery and tasting tour
* Taste at least 10 types of sake
* 3 hours with local tour guide
* Visiting the biggest sake museum in Kyoto & 2 local breweries
* Taste locals favorite sake
* Souvenir 180ml sake bottle
* Minimum of 2 people
* Offered in : English / Chinese
* Food and drinks fee are not included
( Food and drinks are not included, so you have the freedom to pick whatever you like. Explore tour guide can also make great recommendation. )
The Fushimi Sake District in Kyoto is one of the biggest producers of sake (Japanese rice wine) in Japan, home to over 40 breweries.
On this tour, visit the largest sake brewery in Fushimi Sake Museum, learn knowledge of sake and witness traditional brewing processes. After that, visit a century-old wooden sake brewery of Seishu, a long-established sake brewer in business for more than 330 years, which is renovated into a restaurant. Also visit the most popular sake brewery for locals, which was built 200 years ago. Here we can taste the special rare sake flavor, such as cloudy sake, refreshing sake, high quality – fragrant sake, etc.