Kimono Tea Ceremony Kyoto Maikoya,
Samurai & Ninja Museum with Experience Kyoto
- It is completely free to cancel your event anytime before the appointment date and there is absolutely no cancellation fee.
- You can notify us as late as 24 hours before your appointment via email. (Not accepted by phone)
- Cancellation is very easy: all you need to do is reply to the order confirmation email with the subject:cancel.
- There 3 exceptions to this policy: geisha experiences, katana forging experiences and fully private experiences.
- For the katana forging experiences!!! you will lose the full payment if you’d like to cancel or change, unless you notify us at least 14 days in advance. For early notifications, there will still be an additional 5% charge.
- For the geisha experiences!!! you will lose the full payment if you’d like to cancel or change, unless you notify us at least 14 days in advance. For early notifications, there will still be an additional 5% charge.
- For Private experiences !!! You can still cancel until the last day, with a 24-hour notice, but there will be a 5% processing fee.
- キャンセル・変更は開催日程の 24時間前までにE-mailでのご連絡が必要です。（電話では承れません）
Maikoya cancellation is easy, hassle-free, and flexible!
We understand that plans change while you’re traveling or you could simply change your mind about your appointment. We and our affiliates at Samurai & Ninja Museum Kyoto prioritize your best experience in Japan as much as possible and are happy to help you out on your trip.
Before you decide to cancel, please keep in mind that your confirmed reservation slot has been blocked to prevent any scheduling conflicts. This means that other visitors are unable to book for your timeslot if they would prefer it. Our staff also prepares according to the reservations, sometimes days ahead. Although our cancellation is free, we encourage all our clients to practice consideration and thoughtfulness while booking and cancel only when necessary.
When can I cancel my event?
You can cancel your reservation any time before the event date! We kindly ask you doing so at least 24 hours before your scheduled event to give us time to process your refund. Please remember that you cannot cancel after the grace period or get a refund if you miss your event.
Can I reschedule my event?
You can reschedule your appointment before your event date. Please contact us at least 24 hours prior to your scheduled experience. However, please note that we cannot guarantee an immediate slot during peak seasons.
How do I reschedule or cancel my event?
- To reschedule, send a reply to the confirmation email which you would have received after making your reservation. Please make sure to include your new desired date and hour. Our staff will do their best to fit you in your new slot and send you another confirmation. There will sometimes be cases where your new schedule is already occupied, so please wait for our reply so we can coordinate with you.
- To cancel, send a reply to the confirmation email which was sent to you after you made your reservation. Please make sure to include the reason for your cancellation.
Customer Satisfaction Policy
Maikoya guarantees a 100% customer satisfaction rating for all of our clients! We greatly value the time you spend with us, that’s why we make sure you have the best service we can provide, even from the smallest details. That’s why we highly appreciate your feedback on our products and services, even promising a money-back guarantee should you that your experience with us is not satisfactory!
If your time with us does not meet your expectations, we will refund you for your time and booking! To get our money-back guarantee, simply send a reply to your confirmation email with at least 4 sentences about your unsatisfactory experience and your opinion on why our service does not meet your standards. Your refund will be processed immediately after you have sent your reply.
We take to heart your well-thought-out feedback, and will use it to improve our services in the future!
For more questions and information, please contact us!
Samurai & Ninja Museum
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Teramachi Utanokoji building 2F, 292, Higashidaimonjicho, Nakagyo-ku, Kyoto, Japan
Kimono Tea Ceremony MAIKOYA KYOTO (tea ceremony, kimono rental, and geisha)
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: 329, Ebiyacho, Nakagyo-ku, Kyoto, Japan
Kimono Tea Ceremony MAIKOYA Osaka Branch (tea ceremony, kimono, cooking classes, and samurai)
Kimono Tea Ceremony MAIKOYA Tokyo Branch (tea ceremony, kimono, cooking classes, and samurai)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: 2-19-15-9F, Kabukicho, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo, Japan
Contact us : email@example.com