- Thank you so much for choosing us for your unique cross-cultural experience.
- Our address is provided at the bottom.
- Please make sure to check the date and also the exact beginning time of your experience.
- The email you receive after making the reservation is the voucher. Please make sure to print it out OR bring a digital device (e.g. your phone) that shows the email.
- Please remember that you are more than welcome to take photos in our venue. You are not allowed to video record it, though in certain occasions we allow our guests to video shoot the experience.
- Please remember to take your shoes off when entering our building.
- For ladies who signed up for a kimono experience, please remember that we do your hair without any additional fee. If you’d like to put some make up at our venue by yourself, please show up 15 minutes earlier.
- You are allowed to cancel your appointment before the event date without any cancellation fee. However, if you don’t show up on the date of your experience, you may lose your payment.
- If you are more than 15 minutes late for your appointment, you may be asked to wait for the next available session.
- Please make sure to follow us on Instagram or facebook to keep with the new news, campaigns and seasonal specials.
- We are looking forward to serving you soon. Are you ready for your once-in-a-lifetime experience?
YOUR APPOINTMENT IN OSAKA WILL BE HELD AT
YOUR SAMURAI EXPERIENCE IN KYOTO WILL BE HELD AT
YOUR TEA CEREMONY EXPERIENCE IN KYOTO WILL BE HELD AT
YOUR APPOINTMENT IN TOKYO WILL BE HELD AT
Contact us : email@example.com